Young person’s agreement
• I will be responsible for my behaviour when using the internet, including social media platforms, games and apps. This includes the resources I access and the language I use.
•I will not deliberately browse, download or upload material that could be considered offensive or illegal. If I accidentally come across any such material I will report it immediately to the group leader.
• I will not send anyone material that could be considered threatening, bullying, offensive or illegal.
• I will not give out any personal information online, such as my name, phone number or address.
• I will not reveal my passwords to anyone.
• I will not arrange a face-to-face meeting with someone I meet online unless I have discussed this with my parents and/or group leader and am accompanied by a trusted adult.
• If I am concerned or upset about anything I see on the internet or any messages that I receive, I know I can talk to my mentor.
I understand that my platform & chat system use at The Code Zone will be monitored and logged and can be made available to the group leader. I understand that these rules are designed to keep me safe and that if I choose not to follow them, The Code Zone may contact my parents/carers.
By registering at The Code Zone you agree to this policy and understand that you must comply with it at all times.